Built-In Luxury Upgrades, Features and Finishes
1. Unique and innovative elevations utilizing genuine clay brick and coordinating coloured mortar, stone, precast sills and accent features of vinyl shake/siding and other materials, as per plan.
2. Exterior colour packages are pre-determined by block and cannot be altered.
3. Self-sealing fibreglass roof shingles with a Limited Lifetime Warranty from vendor’s pre-deter mined colour schemes.
4. Maintenance free aluminum soffit, fascia, eavestrough, and downspouts, as per elevation.
5. Quality vinyl sliding patio doors, or insulated garden doors with glass lights to exterior or balconies, as per applicable model and plan.
6. Low maintenance energy efficient vinyl casement or thermo-fixed glass windows throughout, as
per plan. Muntin bars or grills on front elevation for all lots, as per elevation. Corner lots to have muntin bars
or grills on two sides, as per plan (except basement windows). Basement windows to be white vinyl sliders.
7. Screens on all operational windows.
8. Premium sectional roll-up garage doors with decorative windows, as per plan and elevation.
09. Professionally graded and sodded lot.
10. Front entry to have pre-cast slab walkways and steps as required and rear doors to have pre-cast steps.
11. Poured concrete garage floor with grade beams for structural reinforcement.
12. All garages drywalled with one coat of tape.
13. Two exterior frost free hose bibs (one in garage and one at rear of home).
14. Exterior front door with brushed nickel package including grip set and dead bolt.
15. Include convenient direct access to home from garage where grading permits, as per plan.
16. Fully paved driveways.
17. Upgraded black coach lamps at garage and front door and exterior light fixture at the rear door,
as per plan if applicable.
18. All building envelope perforations, windows and exterior entry doors to be fully caulked.
19. Decorative concrete/stone engraved address insert.
20. 9’ Ceilings on lower, ground, main floor (not including dropped ceiling areas and sunken floors), 8’ Ceilings on 2nd floor, 3rd floor, loft as per plan. Plans with basement will have standard height ceilings as per plan.
21 Main staircases in finished areas to be oak in natural finish. Basement stairs in unfinished areas to be pine and painted as per applicable plan.
22. Interior railings in natural finish oak to have upgraded 1 ¾” (approximately) oak spindles from Builder’s samples on all finished areas. Hallway railings to be installed on natural oak nosings, finished in natural oak varnish, as per plan.
23. Moulded panel interior passage doors.
24. Painted casing approximately 2 3/4” wide on all windows and doors plus baseboards approximately 4” high.
25. Décor columns, as per plan.
26. All interior doors to have lever handles with matching hinges.
27. Wire shelving in all closets.
28. Electric or gas fireplace as per plan.
30. Heavy-duty receptacle for stove.
31. Electrical outlets for refrigerator and at counter level for small appliances, plus 2 USB outlets.
32. Quality cabinetry selected from Vendor’s standard samples with space for dishwasher, extended height upper cabinets and one bank of drawers.
33. Rough-in plumbing and electrical for dishwasher.
34. Exhaust hood fan with 6” venting over stove to exterior.
35. Granite countertops from Vendor’s standard samples.
to be white.
37. White acrylic oval tub in master ensuite, as per plan.
38. Primary ensuites feature separate shower with standard recessed shower light and frameless glass shower enclosure or frameless glass shower door, as per plan. All separate shower enclosures to have tiled ceilings.
Tiles to be selected from Vendor’s standard samples.
39. Vanity cabinets with laminate countertop include choice of styles and colours from Vendor’s standard
samples as per plan.
40. Full length mirrors over vanities in all bathrooms as per plan.
41. White ceramic accessories in all bathrooms.
42. Choice of decorator ceramic wall tiles from Vendor’s standard samples, in all tub and shower enclosures.
43. Full height water resistant gypsum board in tub and shower enclosures.
44. Where tub and shower stalls are separate, wall around the tub is tiled to approximately 12” above the
45. Single lever faucet in all vanities, tubs and showers, as per plan, excluding free standing tubs which will
receive hot and cold taps with Roman spout.
46. Pressure balance valves to all shower stalls and tub/showers as per plan.
47. Exhaust fans vented to exterior in all bathrooms.
48 Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
49. Rough-in for 3-piece bathroom in basement (exact location at Builder’s sole discretion)
50. Laundry area with connections for hot and cold water. 2nd floor and main floor laundry to have floor drain as per plan.
51. Laundry tub as per plan.
52. Heavy-duty receptacle and outside vent for dryer.
53. 100 amp electrical service with breaker panel and copper wiring throughout.
54. Weatherproof electrical outlets, one in porch soffit for seasonal lighting (switched), one in garage and one at the rear door as per plan.
55. Electrical outlet provided in garage for future garage door opener.
56. White Decora switches and receptacles throughout.
57. All rooms to have a switch-controlled quality ceiling light fixture except for the living room, which may
receive a switch controlled wall outlet or ceiling light (where applicable).
58. Smoke detectors provided as per Ontario Building Code.
59. Carbon monoxide detector provided as per Ontario Building Code.
60. All bathroom electrical duplex receptacles protected by ground fault interrupter.
61. Electric door chimes at main door entry.
62. Cable T.V. rough-in in kitchen, family room or great room and recreation room (as per plan), and primary bedroom, plus one location in loft, where applicable.
63. Telephone rough-in in kitchen and primary bedroom, plus one location in loft, where applicable.
64. “Smart home” cabling system for your technology needs of today, including rough-in of 4 smart ports, each containing four CAT 5 cables and two RG6 cables in all bedrooms. All cabling to be home run to the hydro panel.
65. Rough-in for Central Vacuum.
66. Rough-in for Security for lower and main level operable windows and entry doors. Wiring dropped to lower level only.
67. High efficiency 2 stage furnace system with ERV plus central air conditioning.
68. Gas fired hot water tank (leased).
69. Metal insulated entry door with glass insert and high quality weather stripping, as per plan.
70. R40 Spray Foam Insulation above garage and porch ceilings with living areas above.
71. Attic space with R60 Insulation.
72. Exterior walls with R24 Insulation. R22 wall insulation + R2 exterior insulated sheathing.
73. Basement Insulation wrap with R22 Insulation on lower exterior level walls.
74 Exteriors are architecturally controlled to provide a visually pleasing streetscape and pre-selected from Vendor’s colour schemes.
75. All walls to be painted off-white. Kitchens, bathrooms and laundry’s to have semi-gloss finish. All trim and doors to be painted white.
76. Smooth ceilings on lower level, ground floor, main floor as per plan. Knock Down finish ceilings with smooth
borders on 2nd floors, 3rd floors, (except bathrooms & 2nd floor laundry’s) and Loft areas, where applicable.
77. 3” x 3/4” prefinished natural oak finish engineered hardwood floors in living/dining and main hallway (non-tiled areas) as per plan from Vendor’s standard samples.
78. Quality laminate flooring in lower level, ground floor, 2nd and/or 3rd floor bedrooms and hallway and loft areas where applicable as per plan from Vendor’s standard samples.
79. Ceramic flooring from Vendor’s standard samples in foyers, kitchens, mud rooms and laundry’s if in a finished area, as per plan. All bathroom floors to have ceramic flooring from Vendor’s standard samples.
80. Poured concrete basement walls damp-proofed with additional foundation wrap to enhance overall water
81. Steel post and beam construction.
82. 5/8” tongue and groove sub-floor screwed and glued to engineered floor joists and 3/8” spruce plywood roof sheeting.
83. Windows and exterior doors fully sealed with high quality caulking.
84. Quality 2’x6’ wood frame construction as per plan.
85. Covered porches as per plan. Porches are poured concrete as per plan. Decorative columns and railings, as per plan, and installed subject to grading requirements if applicable.
86. Lookout lots (where applicable) to receive a deck approximately 5’x8’, with steps to rear yard, as per plan if
87. 2 x 4 party wall above grade separating living units.
88. Pre-engineered and pre-fabricated main roof trusses.
89. All windows and doors are foam insulated.